I am a 49 year old man living in Reno, NV with my beautiful wife Christine.
In April of this year I decided that I was going to visit Milbank, South Dakota after knowing of its existence for about eight years now. As this is a bucket list item for me, I decided to use this opportunity to help the city of my namesake by creating a charitable event for the Milbank School Endowment Fund.
I have been riding motorcycles since I was 18 years old. For this event, I will be riding my motorcycle on June 6th, 2017 from Reno, Nevada to the city of Milbank, South Dakota. If you are reading this, you may have already made the decision to follow me on my quest. If not, just enter your email address on the left in the "Follow by Email" field and click Submit, and you will be notified every time we make a post to this site.
After entering your email address, consider making a donation:
Some things you may want to know about me:
- How much money am I making for doing this: ZERO
- Have you ever done anything like this before: No (first solo event)
- Birthplace: Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
- Citizenship: United States of America
- High school: Adrian Wilcox High School, Santa Clara, CA
- Occupation: Information Technology Director
- Education: Degree in Technical Writing and Certificate in Management of Technical Information
- Military veteran: Yes
- Astrology sign: Cancer
- Siblings: Two, both older brothers
- Favorite food: Pizza or Wachauer Marillenknödel
(traditional apricot dumplings, as made in the Lower Austrian Wachau Valley.) - Heritage: English and Ukrainian (parents) however, 23andme.com says:
- Northwestern European 49.6%
- British and Irish (10.7%)
- French and German (4.8%)
- Scandinavian (3.1%)
- Eastern European 31.0%
- Southern European 2.5%
- Balkin (0.6%)
- Bradly Southern European (1.9%)
- Ashkenazi Jewish 0.4%
- Broadly European 16.4%
- East Asian & Native American (0.1%)
- Dog: Yes, Australian Cattle Dog - Name: "Jasper" - Nickname: "Fur Burden"
- Hobbies: Motorcycling, Musician (Bass Player), Shooting, Traveling
- Motorcycles I have owned over my lifetime:
- Yamaha XS650 Special
- Honda V45 Magna
- Honda Nighthawk 700S
- Kawasaki GPZ 1000
- Honda VFR 800
- BMW K1200GT
- BMW K1200S
- BMW K1300S (current)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.