Monday, June 5, 2017

June 7th, Ride Departure Location

On June 7th, I will be starting my ride from the Peppermill Hotel and Casino -- west end of the parking lot.

Departure Address:                 1045 Wendover Blvd, Wendover, NV, 89883

Meet and Greet Time:             6:30 a.m. to 7:20 a.m.
Departure Time:                      7:30 a.m. (sharp)










Look for the Red and White checkered flag upon arrival. 
I look forward to seeing you there.




READ THIS: I am not a professional rider and I am not organizing a structured group motorcycle ride of any kind. America is a free country and if you choose to ride a short segment of the ride with me, I think that would be great; however, this does not constitute a planned structured group ride. You alone must make the decision and determine if this is something in which you want to participate, that you are capable of doing, and that you accept all liability for your own actions, safety, and property. There is no guaranteed or implied security, safety, or coverage for injury and/or damage to your property if you should choose to follow me on any segment of this quest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.